Administrative Support - (Full-time)
CleanAir Engineering (CleanAir) is a global provider of services and products used to determine the environmental and thermal performance of a multitude of industries. CleanAir’s Performance Group provides performance testing and consulting for a variety of plant components and systems. We are seeking a full-time Administrative Support person for our Powell, Tennessee office.
The successful candidate will provide administrative and clerical support to the Business Leader and staff. You will be responsible for clerical and administrative duties including answering phones, data entry, initial creation and compiling of reports, proposals, payables/receivables, travel arrangements, ordering office supplies. You will work with project engineers and sales personnel to support project administration and day-to-day operations.
Special Qualifications Include:
• 2+ years clerical/administrative experience required
• Attention to detail
• Demonstrated MS Excel. Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat experience
• Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation
• Proofreading documents
• Multi-tasking ability
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Technical background/report writing a definite plus
The successful candidate will be:
• Willing and able to work well with others
• Dependable in all activities
• Able to work additional hours when required
• Willing to take on any task
• Possess a “Can do” attitude
Salary is commensurate with experience. For consideration, please click the "Apply for Job" button.
CleanAir is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, offering challenging career opportunities, training, competitive compensation and a drug-free/smoke-free working environment.