Are you looking for an opportunity to use your talents working with a leader in the air quality industry? CleanAir Engineering, Inc. is a global leader providing measurement services, consulting, and automated cloud-based equipment solutions for industrial facilities. We are currently looking for a Junior Developer for our Internet of Things Team. This is a unique position that will give you the feel of working with a start-up but offers you the stability of working for a company that’s been a leader in air quality measurements for over 45 years.
We are looking for a Junior Developer to design, build, and maintain software for automated environmental measurement and analysis systems. The position will be responsible for building new products, adding new features to our current fleet of CRIO-based systems, and supporting efforts to improve our cloud-based web app.
Required Job Qualifications:
* 2+ Years LabVIEW experience
* CRIO or other experience with LabVIEW Real-Time
* Self-motivated individual
* Learning and Growth mindset
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
* Must pass drug screen, criminal background check and motor vehicle record review, and
possess a valid driver’s license.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* CLD or CLA certification
* Experience with Angular 2 (or a newer version)
* Familiarity with AWS
* Familiarity with relational-style query languages
Superior medical insurance, 401K, prescription drug plan, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, vacation pay and life insurance. Salary commensurate with experience.
For consideration, please click the “Apply for Job” button below.
Clean Air Engineering is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, offering challenging career opportunities, training, competitive compensation and a drug-free/smoke-free working environment.