To maintain the company’s Buildings, machinery and equipment.
This position reports to the Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor. It requires a blend of skills and experience that are specifically focused on building, grounds, and production equipment maintenance. Also responsible for managing maintenance on shop machinery and equipment.
• Accident prevention: Identify and correct or report safety hazards to prevent accidents.
• Assist in maintenance of building, grounds and production equipment, including preventative maintenance.
• Empty waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated
• collection points.
• Sweeping and Mopping warehouse floors with electrically operated vehicles.
• Operate forklift with safety guidelines issued by company.
• Assists and performs with installation, maintenance, repair and construction work in the basic building maintenance trades, such as carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, locksmith, carpet, and mechanics.
• Perform weekly safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment for the patrons of the facility and to eliminate all hazards.
• Work collaboratively with shop personnel to maintain building and equipment items.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Why work for Sea Box?
• Competitive salary and OT available when needed
• 401k employer match, PAID vacation, holidays and employee birthday
• Medical/Dental insurance
• Quarterly safety and quality incentive bonus when goals are met
• Strong company growth with emphasis on employee advancement
Skills/Qualifications: Must have a valid driver’s license Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred
Experience: The candidate should possess 1 years related experience.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO HIRING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability