Job Title: Assistant Warehouse Manager
We are seeking a self-motivated Assistant Warehouse Manager to join our team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to join of one the most successful, respected, and growing companies in the tire industry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the competencies and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Warehouse Manager with the oversight of operations including receiving, stocking, and distribution of all inbound and outbound product
• In the absence of the Warehouse Manager, the Assistant Warehouse Manager will assume the role of Warehouse Manager
• Assist with any and all functions within the warehouse or pertaining to delivery.
• Orientation and training of new warehouse associates and delivery drivers.
• Oversee and manage all in-service training of existing driver/warehouse associates.
• Conduct monthly truck inspection reports.
• Conduct spot audits on accuracy of orders picked as they are being loaded into trucks for outbound deliveries.
• Communicate with all other company departments to ensure good information flow.
• Oversee and manage preventative maintenance and repair service of delivery vehicles and warehouse equipment.
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to motivate and inspire others to carry out assigned tasks
• Knowledge of product flow within a distribution environment
• Experience with current software, methods, tools and equipment (including technology) used in distribution operations
• Ability to carry out oral and written instructions and communicate clearly
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Min of 1-year supervisory experience
• Education: Minimum High School diploma or GED required
• Valid driver’s license
Comprehensive compensation package and benefit program:
• Competitive salary
• Medical Insurance/125 Cafeteria Plan
• Paid Short-term disability
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Profit Share
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Sick leave
• Holiday Pay
• Bi-weekly pay
VEVRAA CONTRACTOR/SUBCONTRACTOR REQUESTING PRIORITY REFERRAL OF PROTECTED VETERANS
EOE: Minorities/women/protected veterans/individuals with disabilities
EEO Policy Statement
Colony Tire Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Colony Tire Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Colony Tire Corporation expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Colony Tire’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
View the EEO is The Law Poster.