Applicant will oversee program/project managers while assigning announced jobs to each PM.
This position reports to the Director of Operations. The ideal candidate should possess good communication, technical and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to lead team members in an effective manner while keeping projects in line. Must have vast knowledge of Sea Box and/or related intermodal products. Overall experience/knowledge in general construction or manufacturing is a strong plus.
• Accident prevention – actively identify, correct and/or report safety hazards to prevent accidents.
• Actively identify and pursue cost reduction and efficiency/profit improvement opportunities.
• Support the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and the Sea Box Quality Policy calling for self-inspection of your work product.
• Identifies goals, constraints and resources for projects/programs
• Coordinates tasks and duties as required to successfully bring projects/ programs to completion by reaching set goals.
• Prepare and present detailed reviews and conclusions of each project/program and follow up on outstanding issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
Why work for Sea Box?
• Competitive salary
• 401k employer match, paid vacation, holidays and employee birthday
• Medical/Dental insurance
• Quarterly safety incentive bonus when goals are met
• Strong company growth with emphasis on employee advancement
• Long list of unusual benefits, including birthday breakfast with CEO, turkey for Thanksgiving and many others.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of supervisory/leadership experience. 2-5 years’ experience in similar position.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO HIRING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.