Provide support to staff on all company supported applications and hardware. Troubleshoot computer problems, determine source and advise on appropriate action. Run network lines. Complete project-based work.
This position requires exceptional internal customer service and follow up skills. The ideal candidate should possess strong organization and time management skills. They have basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking protocols, DHCP, Active Directory, Office 2016, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server, Web Browsers and Adobe Acrobat. The candidate should be familiar with cat 6 structured wiring, telecom and basic security systems.
• Identify and implement efficiency improvements, cost reductions and profit improvement initiatives
• Accident prevention – correct and/or report any unsafe working conditions before they result in an accident
• Support the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and the Sea Box Quality Policy calling for self-inspection of your work product.
• Protects organization by keeping information confidential
• Reports and corrects any unsafe working conditions to prevent accidents
• Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
• Acquires and maintains a highly competent knowledge of relevant products and current support policies
• Answer staff questions about company supported applications and hardware
• Troubleshoot network, software, and hardware problems
• Create and maintain user accounts and email addresses
• Install application, operating system, and antivirus updates
• Work with other IT team members for hard to solve problems
• Serve as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues
• Work one-on-one with staff on application projects
• Maintain logs (data entry) and prioritize issues into call tracking system
• Recommends or performs actions to correct problems
• Researches, provides and documents accurate solutions to user problems on a timely basis
• Evaluates and prioritizes help desk tickets
• Run network lines/structured cabling in office, warehouse and outdoor environments
• Remote support and troubleshooting for offsite users
• Effectively escalate all support calls for which resolution at this level is not possible
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education: Network Pro, A+, MCSE or equivalent experience
Experience: 2 years’ experience or equivalent education.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO HIRING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE