Title Alignment Tech (Commercial Truck)
Description As an Alignment Technician you will:
- Selling and performing complete vehicle alignment on commercial trucks and other vehicles.
- Selling and performing other vehicle services on commercial trucks, including but not limited to be brake work, suspension service, axle work and oil and lubrication services.
- Cleaning and maintaining service equipment.
- Preparing required billing documents.
Excellent safety and attendance performance is expected.
Requirements • Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
• Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
• Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
• At least two years of relevant commercial vehicle service experience is preferred.
• Must be familiar with commercial truck alignment and wheel balancing equipment.
• Should possess the tools needed to perform commercial truck alignments and other vehicle service.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Good oral and written communication ability.
• Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.
• Must be able to pass a physical exam and drug test
• Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position.
VEVRAA CONTRACTOR/SUBCONTRACTOR REQUESTING PRIORITY REFERRAL OF PROTECTED VETERANS
EOE: Minorities/women/protected veterans/individuals with disabilities
EEO Policy Statement
Colony Tire Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Colony Tire Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Colony Tire Corporation expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Colony Tire’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
View the EEO is The Law Poster.