Assist and support Sales Executives will all aspects of the Sales Department including gathering and analyzing various information.
This position reports to the Vice President – Innovate Sales Solutions. This position requires extensive software skills, as well as internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving. Creative thinking and a high level of professionalism.
• Identify and implement efficiency improvements, cost reductions and profit improvement initiatives.
• Accident prevention – correct and/or report any unsafe working conditions before they result in an accident.
• Support the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and the Sea Box Quality Policy calling for self-inspection of your work product.
• Learn the basic knowledge of our products and services.
• Fill out customer supplier profile forms.
• Look up bids or purchase orders received from various government contractors through several websites.
• Research new solicitations or awards on various websites.
• Follow up on open orders to ensure deliveries are on time and obtain unit numbers from depots, invoices and proof of deliveries from various vendors.
• Review and prepare all orders for accuracy before submitting for entry, communicate any necessary revisions to sales team, while continuously maintains the accuracy of all correlating reports and systems.
• Prepare PO’s, handle invoicing for completed jobs and follow up on customer’s accounts.
• Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Work closely with inventory specialist to monitor shipping and communicate it effectively to the sales team – keep track of out of state inventory.
• Assist with any special projects as needed.
• Handle yearly renewals for various sites.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Why work for Sea Box?
• Competitive salary
• 401k employer match, paid vacation, holidays and employee birthday
• Medical/Dental insurance
• Quarterly safety incentive bonus when goals are met
• Strong company growth with emphasis on employee advancement
• Long list of unusual benefits, including birthday breakfast with CEO, turkey for Thanksgiving and many others.
Skills/Qualifications: Education: High school diploma or GED,
Experience: Work requires previous experience in similar area, basic knowledge of our products and services.1-2 yrs. in similar position. Collections experience a plus.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO HIRING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.