Composite Manufacturing Technician:
Fillauer Composites, LLC is a growing innovative manufacturing company that specializes in composite products for the medical industry. We have an opening for a composite manufacturing technician to join our production team. The primary job will encompass bonding, assembly, and finishing products for our prosthetic feet. Other responsibilities of this job will include testing and inspection to ensure components meet our quality standards. The position involves working in a manufacturing environment which requires the use of power tools and machinery.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, self-motivated individual with a strong technical aptitude. Our high quality standards require that the person be meticulous and detail oriented to ensure products meet specifications. The candidate must be able to follow process instructions and perform all duties required in the manufacture of laminated composite products. Experience with the fabrication and layup of laminated composites is helpful but not required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following education and skills:
• HS diploma or GED Equivalent
• Certificate in Composite Materials Technology
• Experience in composite fabrication or manufacturing/production environment
• Comfortable using power tools and standard shop equipment
• Proficient using inspection devices (Micrometers and Calipers
• Perform production operations according to process specifications.
• Proficiency with MS Office programs (Word and Excel).
• Capable of lifting loads up to 50 lbs. unassisted
Qualified applicants are expected to have or be able to:
• Commitment to punctuality and great attendance.
• Self-motivation and inclination to take ownership of job duties.
• Adhere to company policies and safety procedures
• Ability to follow work instructions.
• Attention to quality and detail oriented
• Work well in a team environment.
• Capability to work overtime when needed or work flexible hours
• Must pass a background check, a drug screen, and be able to show proof of US citizenship.
Shift: Days, 7:00AM-4:00PM with over time as required.
Benefits: Full Medical and Dental Coverage, 401K, and Vacation.
Drug Testing: Pre-employment and random screening thereafter
EEO is the Law