Fillauer is searching for a dynamic, highly motivated Area Sales Manager to increase revenue in its Mid-Atlantic Territory (SC, NC, VA, MD, DE, WV, DC). The successful candidate will be responsible for growing sales with existing customers and developing new business opportunities. If you have a proven record of success in outside sales and a desire to expand your career in an industry that changes peoples lives, we want to hear from you.
Fillauer, headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, is a leader in the evolution, design, and technology of orthotic and prosthetic products and services that empower clinicians and patients to achieve their best functional outcomes. Fillauer offers a competitive benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, and Long and Short Term Disability.
• Grow sales of Fillauer products and services in assigned territory.
• Develop new business opportunities in assigned territory.
• Provide product support to customers in assigned territory.
• Responsible for weekly progress reports on all sales and marketing activities.
• Develop sales plan for assigned territory.
• Meet sales goals each quarter in assigned territory.
• Meet product sales goals, as required for new and focus products.
• Attend industry trade shows to meet with existing customers and to accumulate leads.
• Maintain updated customer list in Salesforce.
• Document all sales calls and contacts in Salesforce.
• Coordinate educational programs in assigned territory.
• Required to travel domestically for customer visits (sales calls), trade shows, sales. meetings, in-services, educational programs, and as determined by supervisor. Overnight travel will be up to 75% or as needed.
• Provide comments, suggestions, and feedback on products to marketing department.
• Monitor and exercise control of expenses.
• Provide input to supervisor on marketing and sales support needs.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements and Experience:
• Education minimum: Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have the ability to travel up to 75% or as needed.
• Salesforce or comparable CRM experience preferred.
• Minimum: 3+ years of outside sales experience. Orthotics, Prosthetics, or Medical Sales preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, including oral and written.
• Highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines, establish priorities, and work effectively under pressure.
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
M/F/D/V Equal Opportunity Company. Tennessee Drug Free Workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer