Fillauer is searching for a dynamic, highly motivated Product Sales Specialist to increase revenue and provide product support in its NE Territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing sales with existing customers and developing new business opportunities. If you have a proven record of success in outside sales and a desire to expand your career in an industry that changes peoples lives, we want to hear from you.
Fillauer, headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, is a leader in the evolution, design, and technology of orthotic and prosthetic products and services that empower clinicians and patients to achieve their best functional outcomes. Fillauer offers a competitive benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, and Long and Short Term Disability.
• Grow sales of Fillauer products and services in assigned territory.
• Develop new business opportunities in assigned territory.
• Provide product support and education on Fillauer products to practitioners, distributors, and other allied healthcare professionals.
• Responsible for weekly progress reports on all sales and marketing activities.
• Develop sales plan for assigned territory.
• Meet sales goals each quarter in assigned territory.
• Meet product sales goals, as required for new and focus products.
• Attend industry trade shows to meet with new and existing customers.
• Maintain updated customer list in Salesforce.
• Document all O&P visits and contacts in Salesforce.
• Coordinate educational programs.
• Required to travel domestically for customer visits (sales calls), trade shows, sales. meetings, in-services, educational programs, and internationally, as determined by supervisor. Overnight travel will be up to 75% or as needed.
• Provide comments, suggestions, and feedback on products to internal departments, including marketing, education, inside sales, and manufacturing to improve internal and customer experiences.
• Monitor and exercise control of expenses.
• Provide input to supervisor on marketing and sales support needs.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Internal: work closely with all members of the following departments: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Education, Finance, HR, Engineering, and IT.
• External: Constant contact with customers, certified prosthetists, certified orthotists, distributors, patients, educators, and allied medical support including, but not limited to, PT’s and OT’s, Occasional contact with industry organizations in assigned territory.