Responsible for packaging concentrates from a whole mass production state to a compliant, branded, ready for purchase state. Responsible for parsing out weight, applying various stickers, attaching test results, ensuring all around quality, heat sealing, and cleaning and polishing of different PurePenn SKUs. The individual will aid in maintaining correct storage, labeling, and inventory management of all finished product. They must be able to fulfill all packaging duties in a timely, clean, and safe practice. They will work under supervision of the Inventory Manager and in close areas with other packagers.
• Required to work with scientific scales, and must follow proper calibration requirement at the beginning of each day to ensure accuracy.
• Expected to package, shatter, badder, and fill vapor cartridges in a timely manner while reducing waste.
• Ability to stay focused for long periods of time on a single task.
• Must always be monitoring and checking product for flaws, contamination, sugaring, discoloration, anything out of the ordinary.
• Expected to work well independently and not get side tracked.
• Must wear proper lab attire at all times while working with product (gloves, face mask, hair net, non-slip shoes, and clean lab scrubs).
• Other Duties as needed.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
• Detail oriented and highly motivated, organized and hard working.
• Physical dexterity is required.
• Medical Cannabis industry experience is preferred.
• Maintain appropriate personal and work environment hygiene.
• Accountable and trustworthy.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to successfully pass a background check.
Physical Activities and Requirements:
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending, ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Required to work with hazardous chemicals and to wear appropriate PPE.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All applicants will be considered based on their qualifications, skills and experience.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans, individuals with disabilities, and residents of the City of McKeesport are encouraged to apply.
Based on its internal policies, Company reserves the right to give preference to Minorities, Females, wounded or honorably discharged Veterans, individuals with disabilities and residents of the City of McKeesport that possess the requisite qualifications for the position when making any appointment or promotion.