Provides leadership and direction for all community bank activities in support of the overall strategic plan and profitability.
• Generates new business partnerships and establishes positive relationships in the respective community.
• Develops and remains accountable for business plan, objectives and budget. Directs and coordinates all activities of the community bank in accomplishing company directives and defined goals.
• Serves as senior sales manager for all banking and related financial products and services.
• Understands and applies general banking guidelines and accounting and bookkeeping principles.
• Oversees all banking operations at their location and resolves customer issues with related to bank products or services received.
• Makes recommendations regarding improving operations and financial position of company.
• Interacts in a professional, courteous manner with customers, co-workers, vendors, etc…
• Maintains strict confidentiality guidelines in accordance with Company policy.
• Demonstrates knowledge and expertise of general bank accounting procedures and support the Company’s overall mission, standards, policies and procedures, and confidentiality guidelines.
• Maintain personal grooming and company dress and appearance standards.
• Maintain company attendance standards.
• Other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 8-10 years’ experience in bank management.
• A valid driver’s license
• Satisfactory credit and criminal background check.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Hard Skills: Proficient in basic computer operations. Proficient in 10-key. Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel. Able to type efficiently.
• Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail , organization skills, can-do attitude, problem solving skills, decision-making skills sense of urgency, and strong work ethic.
• Typical Physical Demands:
• Regularly required to talk and hear.
• Requires sitting for an extending period with some walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
• Occasional light lifting not over 25lbs
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not a contract and should not be construed as a guarantee of employment for any specific period of time.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy Statement
InterBank is committed to maintaining an environment of equal opportunity. Accordingly, it is InterBank’s policy to provide equal opportunity for employment, advancement, and benefits to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, religion, sex, color, national origin, disability, citizenship status, uniform service membership/veteran status, or any other protected status as established by law.
Our commitment is to achieve and maintain excellence through full and equal opportunity, which is fundamental to the existence of InterBank. It is therefore the policy of InterBank not only to avoid direct discrimination but to go further. The company will act affirmatively to identify and eliminate barriers that may exclude or impede members of certain groups in their pursuit of excellence. Such affirmative action will address the treatment of persons who are already members of the company, as well as applicants for admission or employment.